Yoga School in India - Rishikesh Yog Peeth (RYS 200, 500)
500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Schedule & Fees - 2013
» 04 February to 16 March 2013 :: US$ 1250 :: Fully Booked
» 18 March to 27 April 2013 :: US$ 1500 :: Fully Booked
» 01 April to 11 May 2013 :: US$ 1250 :: Fully Booked
» 13 May to 22 June 2013 :: USD 1500 :: Fully Booked
» 03 June to 13 July 2013: USD 1250 :: Fully Booked
» 15 July to 24 August 2013 :: USD 1500 :: Fully Booked
» 05 August to 14 September 2013 :: US$ 1250 :: Fully Booked
» 16 September to 26 October 2013 :: USD 1500 :: Fully Booked
» 07 October to 16 November 2013 :: US$ 1350 :: Fully Booked
» 18 November to 28 December 2013:: US$ 1500 :: Fully Booked
- 05:30 to 05:45 am - Yogic cleansing
- 05:45 to 06:30 am - Pranayama with Bandhas
- 06:45 to 07:45 am - Satsang: 30 min Mantra chanting + 30 min Silent meditation
- 08:00 to 10:00 am - Asana: review, variations, adjustment and alignment
- 11:30 to 01:00 pm - Philosophy: Yog sutra, Bhagvad Gita, Vedanta, Sages and their teachings
- 02:30 to 03:30 pm - Anatomy, Physiology and its correlations with Yoga
- 04:00 to 05:30 pm - Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Meditation
- 07:30 to 09:00 pm - Satsang: 30/45 min Kirtan + 30 min Silence meditation
- Silence from 09:00 pm to 10:00 am.
- Daily home work 4 to 5 questions written for the next day.
- No missing class (except health problems)
- No going out (except day off).
- Final exam as a procedure to evaluate.
- Admission into the course does not guarantee the Certificate.
- Rishikesh Yog Peeth reserves the right to disqualify a student at any given moment from the training.
- Number of meals have been reduced to two, which will help in finding introversion and inner strength. Herbal tea and fruits will be provided in between.
- Schedule is subject to change if Course Director thinks it is needed.
- Four chapters on freedom - Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha
- Course fee includes food and accommodation (all students are provided private room with attached bathroom).
- Booking amount due with the application is US$ 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee with options to switch from one batch to another within 12 months).
- Balance fee needs to be paid upon your arrival in Rishikesh.
- All fees are non-refundable. Please don't send requests for a refund.