Yoga Teacher Training India

RYS 200, 300, 500 in Rishikesh

Is there anyone on here also registered for the December 1, 2014 yoga teacher training . My two best friends are also in ! We all fly into New Delhi on the 26th of November.. if anyone would care to meet up with us or get connected before the trip?

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brittany,

I will also be joining the Dec 1 200hr TT. I haven't booked flights yet but maybe we can meet in Delhi and travel to the school together? Will you be checking out Delhi for a few days before? Also where are you flying from?
Look forward to meeting you.

Sheri 

Hi Brittany!

I am registered for the December 1st YTT :). I am coming from Toronto, Ontario and will probably fly to India a week early to explore.

I would love to meet up and take a cab together to Rishikesh.

My email addy is alyshabrilla@gmail.com or facebook Alysha Brilla.

Let's connect! xo

Pranam

I'm also enrolled in the December 1 YTT. I'm leaving Vancouver November 8 and will be back packing across India before class starts. I am very familiar with India and it's unique cultures so if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask. I will prolly be arriving to Rishikesh a day or two early (weather & road conditions depending) from the Punjab.

boopertrooper@icloud.com

Namaste

Hi Alysha!

I was online looking to see if I could figure out if anyone was travelling from Toronto to Rishikesh at the end of November. I'm going to be doing a 2 week retreat at Rishikesh Yog Peeth and am hoping to fly out of Toronto around November 22nd. Have you booked a flight yet? Let me know if you're interested in travelling there together!

Email: danielle.joseph@hotmail.com

Danielle :) 

Alysha Brilla said:

Hi Brittany!

I am registered for the December 1st YTT :). I am coming from Toronto, Ontario and will probably fly to India a week early to explore.

I would love to meet up and take a cab together to Rishikesh.

My email addy is alyshabrilla@gmail.com or facebook Alysha Brilla.

Let's connect! xo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yoga Teacher Training India.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service