Yoga Teacher Training India

RYS 200, 300, 500 in Rishikesh

For those ladies who just can't get enough and feel that it would be oh so marvelous if you were stay another week and celebrate the International Yoga Week and submerge yourself into knew and different styles of yoga and teachers??? always a possibility!..as its right on our door step!...it looks fun!....

http://www.internationalyogaweek.com/index.aspx

Other than that, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to meet you all and to soak up every experience imaginable! Keep Calm & Zen On!

I cant wait to learn so much more about yoga and how its going to benefit me! xx

Visa's??!...hows every one getting on and applying for theirs?? any company to suggest?...I'm looking to catch a flight to arrive at Dehli on the 1st February. Stay a day, so i can take a tour around Dehli and see some beautiful sights before heading down to Rishikesh...

Peace & Love guys! xx

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! This sounds awesome! I'm arriving in Delhi on January 29th so we'll have to meet up at some point!

I'll be arriving sometime between the 30th&1st as well- Perhaps we should journey to Rishikesh together! 

:)

International yoga week sounds awesome!! I am definitely down to go to this! 

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yoga Teacher Training India.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service