Yoga Teacher Training India

RYS 200, 300, 500 in Rishikesh

Has anyone done this yet?

I am slightly confused.

(Is this where I want to be???

Do we need to have a flight first? Open-ended or proof of exit?

Thanks so much!


Views: 144

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Jane

Since you are an US citizen, you can easily get 6 months "Indian Tourist Visa" without much documentation -

YTT is correct. You can also apply for a longer visa if you'd like. I'll be applying for a ten year this time in person  next Monday. 

Great! Thanks.

@ Diana - is there any additional justification needed to get the 10 year Visa? Might be worth considering it's only twice as expensive. But... if my passport expires in 2016, how does that work?


Nope! Just ask for it. I have several friends who recently applied and got theirs with no issue. :-) I'll let you know how it goes next week!

To my first question, it seems like generally you can travel with both the old and new passports if you have old visas that still work.

Apparently! I have yet to try it. You can also have them move the visa to the new passport apparently:-)

Has anyone else experience technical difficulties with the online form? I tried filling it out 3 times tonight. Each time I was on page 3/3 and clicked "Continue to Next Page" it just took me back to page 1 with blank responses instead of the approve this info page.


Will try again tomorrow I guess.


© 2017   Created by Yoga Teacher Training India.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service